[board] New Board Meeting Day

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Mon Mar 2 23:49:09 UTC 2009

Just when you thought it was time for the next Board meeting, plans
change.  Due to ongoing conflicts with some of the Horde developers,
we will be rescheduling future Horde Board meetings.  The 11AM US
Eastern Time slot appears to work well, but Tuesdays are problematic.
For this reason, future meetings of the Horde Board will be on the
first Monday of each month.  Since today was the first Monday of
March, 2009, we will NOT be having a Board meeting this month.

Instead, the next meeting of the Horde Board will be Monday, April 6,
2009 at 11AM EST (3PM UTC).  The agenda is TBA.  We will meet in the
normal place, irc.freenode.net in the #horde-board channel.

Sorry for the confusion.  Talk to you all in April.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Alkaloid Networks LLC