[chora] cvs.horde.org chora version

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:41:16 +0000

> Any chance of updating chora on cvs.horde.org to a version with annotate
> support?

I have a couple of diffs I'm still working that I'm going to commit, before
rolling a tarball of Chora-0.5.

I'll try to get this done tonight (in the process of cleaing up the diffs
at the moment).  Mainly backend stuff, like separating out the diff-logic,
and completely removing the unused MIME support.

By the way, a number of people have expressed the fact that they'd like
a simple CVS viewer that doesn't need Horde.  With this in mind, it seems
like a good idea to branch a 1.x series which is Horde-free, but not really
being developed (the current featureset), and a 2.x series which has all the
Horde hooks in.

I think a 1.x branch released pretty soon would be quite nice; it already has
a good healthy set of features to stand on its own feet with the other viewers
out there.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>