[chora] no $this->revs problem

Pixel Date pixeldate@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:37:09 -0000

I have a partial fix.

Change line 150 of chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php to

$cmd =
$this->rep->conf['paths']['rlog'].$flag."'".$this->queryFullPath()."'";

This causes files with spaces in their names to at least show up in the
directory listing.  However, if when I click on the filename and then choose
a particular revision (clicking on "1.1", for example), I get

Error Encountered - 505 Internal Server Error
Unexpected output from CVS Checkout: /home/chora/cvs/NEDocs/MRDs/D&B/NCC
Escalation.doc,v --> standard output

This is good enough for my purposes for now - I just need a way for people
to browse the repository other than ssh'ing to the CVS server.

>From: "Pixel Date" <pixeldate@hotmail.com>
>To: chora@lists.horde.org
>Subject: Re: [chora] no $this->revs problem
>Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:36:52 -0000
>
>I know what the problem is now.  Some of our files have spaces in the
>filename, like
>
>Marketing Proposal 1.doc
>
>None of the source code files have this problem since programmers tend not
>to put spaces into filenames, but most of the Word documents that were
>created by non-programmers do.
>
>Where in the Chora code is the regexp that matches filenames?

PixelDate.com

Get organized with the <a
href="http://www.pixeldate.com/organizer">PixelDate.com Organizer</a>!