Problem with cached mimetypes in mime.php

Todd Kirby kirbyt@yahoo.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:31:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I noticed a problem when I tried to add a mime type to
the cache list.

In the file config file 'mime.php' the key name for
cached filetypes is '"text", but in the getMimeType()
function in CVSLib.php it looks for the cached file
types using the key "types". Unless I am not following
correctly one or the other of these keys is incorrect.
The search for 'types' always fails since it is not
defined. If I change the key in mime.php to "types"
everythng works as expected.

-Todd Kirby
Programmer
Walt Disney

=====
"Blinky lights are the essence of technology. Everything
else is fluff."