[chora] Repository Search

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:49:11 -0400

[please, trim your replies]

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

> When are we going to see some of this functionality in the cvs?  I really
> like the PHP syntax highlighting.  I could add the code myself, but it would
> be so much easier to just pull it down through the cvs.

Anil and I have both been really busy. He's working on a rewrite of the whole
Horde MIME system, which is going to do great things for all kinds of apps, not
just Chora. And one or the other of us will get to all of the patches that are
kicking around sooner or later...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11