Fwd:

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:52:32 +0100

[ Forwarded to chora@lists.horde.org ]

I'm travelling at the moment, will reply as soon as I get back.

Short answer: I've not seen this bug before; need a bit more information, are
you using the latest version from CVS, with Horde set up correctly?  Also, make
sure you are using PHP-4.0.5 to be sure it's not a PHP problem.

Anil

----- Forwarded message from marszhang <zhangxg@263.net> -----
    Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:37:45 +0800
    From: marszhang <zhangxg@263.net>
      To: anil@recoil.org

Hello,

    I have finished Chora configuration , it seemed ok.
    But when I tried to resort the list ,the following errors occured:

    Warning: Undefined property: mergedFiles in
/www/htdocs/test/mars/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/Directory.php on line 165
    Warning: Argument to array_reverse() should be an array in
/www/htdocs/test/mars/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/Directory.php on line 165

    Addtionally,I saw something like this

    Obviously, defaults go into $defaultActs :)
    TODO: defaults of 1 will not get propagated correctly - avsm
    XXX: Rewrite this propagation code, since it sucks - avsm

    in file base.php.

    I'd like to know if this is a unresolved bug.

            Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>
Hello,

    I have finished Chora configuration , it seemed ok.
    But when I tried to resort the list ,the following errors occured:

    Warning: Undefined property: mergedFiles in /www/htdocs/test/mars/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/Directory.php on line 165
    Warning: Argument to array_reverse() should be an array in /www/htdocs/test/mars/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/Directory.php on line 165