Problems on cvs related commands

Luis Martinez luimarma@iti.upv.es
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:27:52 +0200

I am running into trouble when chora tries to exec rcsdiff, diff, co ,etc.
Although in my conf.php the settings are OK, chora insists that the binaries
are under /opt/gnu/bin. For example I get the following output when getting
the unified style diffs:

RCS file: /PathToTheRepositoryDir/README,v
retrieving revision 1.1
/opt/gnu/bin/co: not found
rcsdiff: /PathToTheRepositoryDir/README,v: co failed

I have searched the code but could not find the reason.
Can anyone help here?

Luis
Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
				  System Administrator
Telf:  34 (9) 63 87 72 33         Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia