[chora] 404 Not Found

Josef Spegel josef.spegel@web.de
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:06:15 +0200

I tested both versions 12hours ago and the actual one. But the error is still alive.
Could anyone explain me, what cvs.php is looking for in $fullname. I don't know the sence of combine $cvsroot and /horde/chora/cvs.php. Is it neccessary to hold the horde and chora files itself in the cvsroot ? I have not found any information about that.

Cynic <cynic@mail.cz> schrieb am 09.08.01:
> Could you try current CVS? I have commited a patch a few hours
> ago that fixed some RCS commands (cmd.exe doesn't treat single
> and double quotes equally). I have maybe 12 hours old checkout
> of Horde and Chora running smoothly (though slowly as hell) on
> this NT 5 machine.
>
> At 16:37 8/9/2001, Josef Spegel wrote the following:
>> Hello,
>>
>> after a "few" hours to install horde and chora on my web-server and some
>> problems I could solve at my own, I get at least one error, that I don't
>> know how to deal with it ?
>>
>> The funtionality of horde looks like very good. The test.php prints no
>> critical error so I starts hopfully chora by clicking on the icon at the
>> bottom of my framework. After that I get the following error
>>
>> Error Encountered - 404 Not Found
>> horde/chora.cvs.php: no such file or directory

-Joe
---

Jetzt und nur hier Ihr original PREMIERE WORLD SportPaket
plus 100 Euro ExtraPramie: http://premiere.web.de