[chora] Re: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/lib/CVSLib Checkout.php File.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:31:18 +0100

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 06:54:50PM +0200, Cynic wrote:

> Eek, sorry if that broke unices. Can someone test if it's really
> the case?

For the future, it would be helpful if you could also test
stuff on a *NIX platform (do you have access to one?).

> If so I can make another patch to use single quotes on
> unices and double quotes on windows. that platform wont allow
> asterisk or question mark in filename anyway, and it really doesn't
> work with single quotes on NT. 9x won't be any better I bet.

It should work - what doesn't understand single quotes (the
shell? PHP/win32?)

I'm wary of putting platform-dependent code into any Horde
apps; the underlying PHP engine should hide all of that away.

Anil