[chora] 404 Not Found

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:01:55 +0200

Hm... Can you try upgrading Apache to 1.3.20? I have never
experienced a crash with PATH_INFO, and I was extensively
using it while developing Luxor around 4.0.5.

Anyway, I've built Apache 1.3.19, and am compiling PHP 4.0.5
right now. I'll test it, and let you know if it crashes on
me. If it does, it's a bug in either of them, and you should
upgrade. If it doesn't, well, you should probably upgrade
anyway. :)