[chora] diff to some version

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:38:25 +0100

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 07:53:40PM +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

> here is a patch that allows you to select a version, and request diffs
> directly from that version.

Thanks, I just committed something similar.

A few things:

o url() is now Chora::url()
o Always use Horde::getFormData for $r1, that works with register_globals
  being either on or off
o 1.10 == 1.100 , so it needs 1.10 === 1.100

I made some other small changes like highlighting the selected log
in a different colour, and allowing it to be unselected.

> ps: there are some part of CVSLib that needs l10n (the one that talks
> about time, with worlds like second, minute, hour...)

Yup!  Bit tricky to internationalise that :(

Anil