[chora] thanks! :)

Ivo Rössling iroess@regiocom.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:01:58 +0200

hi!

>What version of PHP are you using?
aehm.... the latest cvs-revision....
4.0.7
i thought of there might be a bug in and downloaded
the official release 4.0.6 (as a  .tgz)... but this version
didn't support a function called "quote" (within the
db-class)...  then i just tried my own built library of
php 4.0.6 with the remaining modules & extensions
of 4.0.7... worked as if i used 4.0.7 as means: the
same segfault... :-/

>You've hit a bug; if it's the latest version, then you will
>need to generate a backtrace and file a bug in PHP itself.
?!? how do i generate a backtrace?!? sorry for such
a question, but i've never done so before... :-(

>http://bugs.php.net/
>has more information
ok - will have a look at it...
thanks....

ok - i just found how to get a backtrace...
thanks! :)

bye,
ivo