how do I interact with repositories?

Alex L admin@networkessence.net
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 18:16:32 -0500

Does anyone have a good link (or a few spare minutes to explain?) for CVS? I'm
trying to use chora with horde/* projects but it doesn't seem to be easy...

example:
I would like to check out (can I do that?) horde/whups and import it to my
local CVS and use chora to mess with stuff. At the same time I'd still like to
update whups from Horde.org CVS and commit those updates to CVS on my local
box.

This would allow me to keep track of my code work and still be able to continue
CVS updates from

I'm reading some CVS (red-bean.com) stuff, but it looks like I've got a lot to
read (I can't seem to find what I'm looking for quickly).

Suggestions? Links? Howto?

-Alex