[chora] An idea

Colin Viebrock colin@easyDNS.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:17:10 -0400

> > Would it be possible to create a "watch" functionality?  So that you put
> > a watch on something in the repository, and if it's changed between when
> > you last visited and the current browser session, it informs you that
> > something has changed?
>
> Interesting idea, but it sounds like feature bloat to me.

Possibly, but probably not.  All that needs to happen is to call "cvs
history" and check through the files updated since your last visit.

I have a CVSLib_History class, but I think cvs needs some environment
variables to run properly, because I can't get it to work.

Theoretically, though ... :)

- Colin