[chora] Trouble with default repository URL?

Mike Baptiste mike@baptistefamily.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:36:13 -0500

Thats cool - I debated where to put it - at first it was in url but then
I moved it out of fear of breaking something else calling url :)

I'll install RC1 today and give it a whirl.

Mike