[chora] Reporting Problems "Windows 2000" PHP4

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:44:52 +0000

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:00:47PM -0500, Jon Parise wrote:

> I cleanup up the logic in a slightly different way.  It should
> work as expected now, though.

Been a slight change in semantics with your patch: the previous
behaviour was that PATH_INFO, if present, would override the $f
variable to preserve backward compatibility of links.  $f would
only be used if PATH_INFO wsnt present and use_path_info was false.

> One of the Chora developers will hopefully have a look at the
> other issues (i.e. $f versus $fn).

Chuck just pointed out in another thread that I introduced the clash
between diff type and filename - cleaning it up at the moment.

Anil