[chora] Date display wrong in Chora 0.6.1 and 1.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:28:02 -0500

Quoting John Hoffmann <jhoffmann@vasoftware.com>:

> If you committed files at 13:00 EST, cvs would store the date in UTC format,
> or 18:00 UTC. Chora would then call mktime on the UTC date that cvs gave it.
> mktime uses your local TZ setting, so now 18:00 (which was UTC, but treated
> as EST) became 23:00. Then chora calls gmdate on this value, which treats it
> as if it
> were UTC, and displays a file modification time of 23:00 EST, even though
> the file was committed at 13:00 EST.
>
> I've reversed the order, so that it calls gmmktime, then date (not gmdate).
> It seems to be working properly here, please test.  Of course I never
> noticed before

I've reproduced the problem and this fixes it as advertised. Committed, thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the