[chora] .h and .c syntax highlighting and diplaying icons according to file extension.

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:18:15 +0000

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 01:54:59AM -0800, Wang Qi wrote:

>  I have tried to uncomment the portion to enable
>  the enscript in horde/config/mime_drivers.php.
>  But it does not work.

Please show your configuration file here - you've
provided no information about what you actually
uncommented.

>  If I want to display different icon based on the
>  file type (c file in this case) in the directory list view, should I
>  add the following in /horde/chora/config/mime_drivers.php

The C files are handled by the enscript driver that is
in Horde already, so activate the enscript driver correctly
and it should just display the C/Java icons automatically.

e.g.:
http://demo.horde.org/stable/horde/chora/cvs.php/src/bin/cp?rt=openbsd

Anil