[chora] Adding new language types for enscript

Ahmed ashihab@alcahest.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:46:54 +0000

> > this leaves the temp files in the /tmp/ dir. Here is a pair
> generated
> > when attempting to view a .vhd file
> >
> >         EnscriptInXcJmLL
> >         EnscriptOutcJ7Om8
> >
> > clearly no extension, on the input file which should be '.vhd'
> >
> > the horde/chora CVS was checked out at 0900 GMT today
> (13.2.2002).
> >

> What branch?  If you are using -current (as you said before),
> then you didnt need to change the enscript driver, since the
> changes
> to use the new getTempFile() extension are already in there.
>
> If you are using -stable, then your getTempFile() doesnt support
> the new parameter you just added to the enscript driver.
>
> Anil

Anil,

I've just check that I'm using HEAD. I've done a new cvs checkout of
HEAD of Horde and Chora. the modification I made to the enscript
driver was to stop the files from being deleted before I can examine
them, and no other.

Can you tell me how you are testing the extension addition portion?

Ahmed...