[chora] Weird results with Chora 1.0

Colin Viebrock colin@easydns.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:51:56 -0500

> > I'm starting to see directories in my CVS repository that I know I
removed a
> > long time ago.  They are showing up, even though I haven't clicked "Show
> > Deleted Files".
> >
> > Is this a known issue?  I don't even know where to start trying to debug
> > this ...
>
> That's interested.  If you look at their revision history, is
> there a "deleted" entry?

No, but the last log message I wrote was something like "move directory
right out of the repository".  An update or checkout doesn't generate the
files.  And (in one example) the last file revision is listed as 1.3, but an
annotation of the file shows nothing bigger than 1.2 ... and "no viewable
difference" when versions 1.2 and 1.3 are compared.

Very odd ...

- Colin