[chora] Getting Chora configured and working???

Bryan H. lists@nvethis.d2g.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:59:05 -0400

I have Chora 1.0 for the Horde framework installed.  I'm having a problem when I
try and bring up Chora.  When I click on the CVS icon in Horde, I get an error
page. . .

Error Encountered - 500 Internal Error

CVSROOT not found! This could be a misconfiguration by the server administrator,
or the server could be having temporary problems. Please try again later.

Please contact Horde Development Team for further information.

I am really not sure what changes if any need to be made to the config files.  I
haven't done anything but added Chora to my current Horde framework, which
includes a working version of IMP 3.0 Truba 1.0, and Passwd.  All that is
working flawlessly.  I wanted to try my skills with Chora, but I have hit this bump.
Can anyone give me some tips on configuraing Chora or what else I need to make
it work?  Thanks.
--
Bryan
NVETHIS Networks