[chora] Chora on Win2K + PHP4 w/ PEAR + Apache + CVSNT

Garth Dahlstrom garth@utmail.to
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:59:01 EDT

Hi all,

I'm jumping through hoops to get this up and running on my work
machine (we only use windows here at work, urgh)...

I managed to get a hold of RCS binaries for Win32 from here:
http://www.trumphurst.com/winrcs.phtml

And eventually I got the Horde framework installed and register
Chora in a subdirectory w/guests on for anon access...

I am now stuck on an error being generated here within \lib\CVSLib\File.php

    function queryLastLog() {
        return $this->logs[$this->revs[0]];
    }

Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
y:\!httpd\htdocs\horde\chora\lib\CVSLib\File.php on line 94

Warning: Undefined index: in
y:\!httpd\htdocs\horde\chora\lib\CVSLib\File.php on line 94

When I do a dump out on $currFile in chora\CVS.php I see
that logs is in fact empty which would seem to be the problem...
(see the bottom of this email for the print_r of $currFile)

I thought at first it might be an fopen binary thing so
I found all the fopens in chora and made them fopen("xxx","rb")
but that didn't do it.

Any suggestions as to where I can look next?

Here are the versions:
Win2K Pro
PHP4.1.2 w/ PEAR
Horde 2.0
Chora 1.0
CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a)
cvs.exe 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a)
rcs 5.7

Thanks in advance,

-Garth

print_r($currFile):
cvslib_file Object
(
    [name] => RBADeployer-test.cmd,v
    [dir] => D:/!CVSRoot/RBADeployer
    [rep] => cvslib Object
        (
            [conf] => Array
                (
                    [debug_level] => 2047
                    [max_exec_time] => 0
                    [session_name] => Horde
                    [use_ssl] => 2
                    [compress_pages] => 1
                    [umask] => 63
                    [tmpdir] => [auth] => Array
                        (
                            [admins] => Array
                                (
                                )

                            [driver] => [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [log] => Array
                        (
                            [enabled] => 1
                            [type] => file
                            [name] => C:\temp\horde.log
                            [priority] => 6
                            [ident] => HORDE
                            [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [prefs] => Array
                        (
                            [driver] => none
                            [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [category] => Array
                        (
                            [driver] => none
                            [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [cache] => Array
                        (
                            [driver] => none
                            [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [mailer] => Array
                        (
                            [type] => sendmail
                            [params] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                    [problems] => Array
                        (
                            [enabled] => [email] => postmaster@example.com
                        )

                    [user] => Array
                        (
                            [online_help] => 1
                        )

                    [css] => Array
                        (
                            [cached] => 1
                        )

                    [menu] => Array
                        (
                            [images] => 1
                            [floating_bar] => )

                    [paths] => Array
                        (
                            [co] =>
Y:\!HTTPD\htdocs\horde\chora-1.0\gnurcs\CO.EXE
                            [rcs] =>
Y:\!HTTPD\htdocs\horde\chora-1.0\gnurcs\RCS.EXE
                            [rcsdiff] =>
Y:\!HTTPD\htdocs\horde\chora-1.0\gnurcs\rcsdiff.EXE
                            [rlog] =>
Y:\!HTTPD\htdocs\horde\chora-1.0\gnurcs\rlog.EXE
                            [cvs] => C:\PROGRA~1\TORTOI~1\cvs.exe
                            [cvsRoot] => D:/!CVSRoot/RBADeployer
                            [cvsusers] => D:/!CVSRoot/RBADeployer/
                            [introText] =>
y:\!httpd\htdocs\horde\chora/config/
                        )

                    [options] => Array
                        (
                            [adminName] => Garth
                            [adminEmail] => Garth.Dahlstrom@rbc.com
                            [shortLogLength] => 75
                            [defaultsort] => 0
                            [use_path_info] => 1
                            [introTitle] => RBADeployer CVS Repository
                            [cvsRootName] => RBAccess COM Object Deployer
(STE only)
                        )

                )

        )