[chora] chora/cvs.php/MyDirectory interpreted literally

Stoeckle Ludan l.stoeckle@lectra.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:06:34 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with Chora.
The first page (ie. horde/chora) displays correctly (shows CVROOT and other
directories). When I click on a directory, I get an Internal Server Error
from Apache.
php log says
PHP Fatal error:  Unable to open [...]\horde\chora\cvs.php\MyDirectory in
Unknown on line 0

the url link to this page was
[...]/horde/chora/cvs.php/MyDirectory?login=2&Horde=...

My opinion on it is that Chora is probably not responsible for the error, it
might be php or apache's configuration. Still, I don't think that my php.ini
and httpd.conf have anything strange.

Do you have any idea of the source of the problem ?

Ludan Stoecklé.

My system :
Windows 2000 / MySQL etc.
Tech infos : here is what gives horde/test.php

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.1
    * Chora: 1.1

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.2.1
    * PHP Major Version: 4.2
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes