[chora] 404 Error with diff.php

Ryan C. Creasey ryan-horde@p11.com
Fri Jul 12 20:55:40 PDT 2002

Hrm, I seem to be running into another 404 error problem, although this time
the error page is generated by chora.  I'm running the HEAD branch, on horde
2.1.1.

Here's the problem:
http://cvs.kaneda.net/horde/chora/cvs.php?login=2&f=kaneda.net/index.php
Looking at a file's CVS log of the different versions, immediately clicking
on the 'Get Diffs' button generates the following url:
http://cvs.kaneda.net/horde/chora/diff.php?login=2&r1=0&tr1=1.1&ty=h&r2=0&tr
2=1.5

Notice it's not seeming to propigate the $f variable.  However, if you click
on a file's 'Diffs ignoring...' or 'Diffs to...', it seems to propigate the
$f variable fine:
http://cvs.kaneda.net/horde/chora/diff.php?login=2&r1=1.4&r2=1.5&ty=h&f=kane
da.net/index.php

Now, before I was having a PATH_INFO problem, and simply disabling the
$conf['options']['use_path_info'] variable took care of that, but could this
be a related issue?  Or is this something completely different?

(Heh, anyone know why PATH_INFO isn't working on a default install of
apache2? ;)

Ryan C. Creasey
Network Engineer
p11creative