[chora] Trouble with annotate view

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:45:55 +0100

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:28:32PM +0100, Tim Dodge wrote:
> Quoting Tim Dodge <timmy@invisibles.org>:
>
> > I'm guessing chora has picked up the very first E only, and that the
> > errors at the end correspond the the newlines it took to close the
> > server on the command line?
>
> In fact, I've just edited my Annotate.php (it is v1.11), to add a second:
>
> $line = fgets($fl, 4096);
>
> at line 79, and annotate view is now working for me!

Thanks for helping track this down Tim!  The annotate code just
looks for an initial "Annotations for" server response.  It should
strip out blank lines as well I guess.

I'll make this change in a few weeks when I'm back on active
development, unless someone can fix this first :)

> Okay, not the most elegant solution, but it is my first attempt at php
> hacking :)

Hey, if it works ... :-)

Anil