[chora] newbie question

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:22:14 -0500

Total newbie question, just to confirm what I think I know.  True or false
questions I guess:

1) Chora must be either on the machine that hosts the CVS repository, or
   must somehow have a copy of the CVS repository (NFS mount, rsync copy,
   etc).

2) There's no way to run it on one machine and access a remote repository
   on another machine outside of what is above (NFS, etc).

Are these statements true for the current chora code (CVS HEAD and/or
release version)?

Thanks...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage