[chora] chora bug?

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:11:15 -0500

Just installed/setup chora on a CVS repository.  When I try to look at
a new (just added) file, with a url ending in "&r=1.1" (assuming first
revision is 1.1) I get the following:

Jul 20 00:06:12 host httpsd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a
non-object in /path/horde/chora/co.php on line 71

Any modified files I try to look at work fine.  If I add "&p=1" to turn
of pretty printing mode, then I can see the 1.1 files.  But with "&p=0"
(the default) I get the above error message and an empty (blank) web
page...

Don't have time to debug now, so maybe someone else will?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage