[chora] coulered cource view

Dennis Lubert plasmahh@informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:48:24 +0200

> > is it possible to show my sources in a coulered syntax-highlighting way
> > ?
> > so it is similar to   editors like emacs, vi or kate ?
>
>Yes, you need enscript being installed on the server you use Chora on and
>properly configured in horde/config/mime_drivers.php.

ok, but the "diff" view is still ugly. it only shows some lines, and is not
coloroued. I would like to see it in a way like mgdiff or cervisia show the
differences (the whole file, and differences marked, with a line number at
the beginning). is it possible to achieve this also with chora ??

greets

Dennis

PS: is it also perhaps possible to set the reply-to adress to
chora@lists.horde.org ?? Im used to use the reply button when answering  to
lists.