[chora] Play nice with other horde apps?

Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:18:33 -0500

Quoting adam@morrison-ind.com:

> >$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp', 'turba', 'nag', 'kronolith', 'mnemo');
>
> That is what I did,  under RELENG_1, it doesn't seem to do anything.  HEAD

Correct, there is no menu support in RELENG_1, though it should be trivial
to merge back into RELENG.

If someone in Horde core wants to merge it back, great.  If someone in
horde core asks me to merge it back, I can try ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage