[chora] Play nice with other horde apps?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:00:04 -0400

Quoting adam@morrison-ind.com:

> That is what I did,  under RELENG_1, it doesn't seem to do anything.
> HEAD dies on me with Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
> compressoutput() in /var/www/html/horde/chora/lib/base.php on line 54
> when I first try and enter chora.

You can't run a HEAD Chora with a RELENG_ Horde, and the RELENG_ Chora
doesn't have this menu code. You could always add it in yourself, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>