[chora] Re: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora annotate.php cvs.php diff.phphistory.phpchora/docsCHANGES chora/lib Chora.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:51:38 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> > > If we could cover Perforce and OpenCM as well as CVS, that would be
> > > my top three (anyone interested in looking at Arch or the others?)
> >
> > What about the subversion patches? Can we get those committed soon?
>
> Were they ever made available?

I believe the gentleman who did them is on the Chora list, am I right? I'd
like to see this get into HEAD so it can be included in any more
generalization work...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>