[chora] Problems viewing files

Sweat, Jason E. Jason.Sweat@alcoa.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:16:48 -0400

I had this problem on our HP-UX 10.2 system.  I had to make sure I had GNU
versions of the RCS and DIFF utilities to move on.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Padfield [mailto:chris@ascifi.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:33 AM
To: chora@lists.horde.org
Subject: [chora] Problems viewing files

I have just installed chora and am having a bit of a weird problem. I am
able to view folders completly fine using the chora interface but files do
not appear and instead have the following error:

Warning: popen("c:/windows/system32/rlog.exe -r
"c:/Nusphere/apache/htdocs/dir/dir/dir/attachment.php,v"","r") - No such
file or directory in
c:\nusphere\apache\htdocs\horde\chora\lib\CVSLib\File.php on line 154

The folder is of course in /dir/dir but for some reason dir gets added 3
times and thus files can not be found.

My cvsroots.php file has the location set to:

    'location' => 'c:/Nusphere/apache/htdocs/dir/dir',

any ideas? Hope i am not being stupid here.