[chora] config problem

stephan@debot.net stephan@debot.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:44:11 +0200

Hello,

I have a porblem with chora, when i try to run it is says.

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /htdocs/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line
94

Notice: Undefined index: in /htdocs/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line 94

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /htdocs/horde/chora/cvs.php on line 94

I don't know why it does that, the thing is i have it running on a other system.
The only difference is that this system apache is running chrooted. So i placed
the CVROOT in the htdocs dir but still it does not work.

Could any body help me.

Greetings stephan