[chora] Fwd: Chora

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed Nov 6 09:59:16 2002

Please Cc to this guy. I don't know if he's subscribed.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Brian_D_Martinez@raytheon.com -----
    Datum: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:08:08 -0700
    Von: Brian D Martinez <Brian_D_Martinez@raytheon.com>
Antwort an: Brian D Martinez <Brian_D_Martinez@raytheon.com>
 Betreff: Chora
      An: jan@ammma.de

Jan,

I apologize for contacting you directly, however, I am attempting to bring
Chora online for a demonstration for use within my company: Raytheon.  I'm
receiving an error when I press on any file or directory from the initial
Chora page:

Not Found
The requested URL /horde/chora/cvs.php/dev was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.40 Server at 147.24.86.46 Port 80
PHP Version 4.2.2

I was hoping that there is a quick fix for this issue.

Thank you,
Brian Martinez

Jan.