[chora] Chora and viewing images

Fri Nov 8 17:40:35 2002

Quoting Damien Harper <harperd@keops.net>:

> Sorry for the prvious post without object ;)
> I just wanna add something, at the moment, when diffing images, nothing is
> done since images are binary but I heard about a patch that diplays the 2
> revisions of an image side by side. Is it available somewhere ?

The patch isn't very good, but it is in CVS HEAD.  You need to do a "side by side"
diff to see it.

I hope to revisit this someday.  There are better ways to do what we want
to do with diffs...

Too busy right now though... Any free time I have goes to the user guide.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!