[chora] Fwd: Modified File for Chora Project.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 9 20:35:33 PST 2002

I'd rather not commit this as is. Maybe just including the whole command?

----- Forwarded message from amram@anyshit.com -----
    Date: Sun,  8 Dec 2002 20:50:38 -0500
    From: amram@anyshit.com
 Subject: Modified File for Chora Project.
      To: "chuck@horde.org" <chuck@horde.org>

Hello,
I've just setup Chora on the tag RELENG_1 . After setting up one of my
repositories, I got an error message from trying to spawn rlog. I did some
debuging and I found out that there was a permissions problem on one of the
files in the repository.  Anyways, I've modified one of the files to produce a
better error message.  Here is the snip-it if you want to include it into your
next commit.

- Amram Bentolila
  amram@anyshit.com

File: chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
Line: 214
Changes:
BEFORE:
========
        exec($cmd, $return_array, $retval);
        if ($retval) {
            return new CVSLib_Error(CVSLIB_INTERNAL_ERROR,
                                    _("Failed to spawn rlog to retrieve file
log information"));
        }
AFTER:
=======
        exec($cmd, $return_array, $retval);
        if ($retval) {
            $file = explode(" ", $cmd);
            return new CVSLib_Error(CVSLIB_INTERNAL_ERROR,
                                    _("Failed to spawn rlog to retrieve file
log information. This can be caused by permission problems on the file $file
[2]"));
        } // if

This mail sent through Anyshit.com:  http://www.anyshit.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."