[chora] chora searching using luxor

Christiaan DeRuiter cdr00 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 10 10:01:48 PST 2003

Chuck,

Thanks for pointing me out to luxor.
Is there already a list for this product.
If not how about this question.

When I see the database list I'm looking at all ,v files.
When running the update, I get the following
*** /boost/config/
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/Folder.htt,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/Folder.htt,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/mincold.gif,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/mincold.gif,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/minhot.gif,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/minhot.gif,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/pluscold.gif,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/pluscold.gif,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/plushot.gif,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/plushot.gif,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/wvleft.bmp,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/wvleft.bmp,v.
*** /boost/config/Folder Settings/wvline.gif,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/Folder Settings/wvline.gif,v.
*** /boost/config/compiler/
*** /boost/config/compiler/extract.bat,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/compiler/extract.bat,v.
*** /boost/config/compiler/gcc.hpp,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/compiler/gcc.hpp,v.
*** /boost/config/platform/
*** /boost/config/platform/aix.hpp,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/platform/aix.hpp,v.
*** /boost/config/platform/extract.bat,v
Can't build language class for file /boost/config/platform/extract.bat,v.

Thoughts ??