[chora] Fwd: Re: Chora Integration into SourceForge

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 25 12:32:26 PST 2003

Attached are some contributions from someone for Chora. Mainly, they add
support for CVSGraph. I've been meaning to get to this for a while, but just
haven't been able to, so I got his permission to pass it on to the list. If
someone could take a look and pull out the bits that are useful to us - at
least the cvsgraph support - that'd be great.

----- Forwarded message from jricher at mitre.org -----