[chora] Fwd: Bug?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 6 16:35:37 PDT 2003

No idea why this was sent to me personally...

----- Forwarded message from adrian_gonzalez_alonso at yahoo.com.ar -----
    Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:48:53 +0200
    From: Adrian Gonzalez Alonso <adrian_gonzalez_alonso at yahoo.com.ar>
 Subject: Bug?
      To: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>

I've found something strange in CHORA, it should fail only on WIN
installations...

When Chora executes a rlog command fails when the executable path
($conf['paths']['rlog']) contains spaces... in my case C:\PROGRAM
FILES\CVSNT. I've tried with to enclose the path with "" with no-result...
I've moved the rlog.exe to a C:\TEMP\CVS folder and now is working.

The strange thing is that if I copy and paste the full $cmd it executes
perfectly.

Adrian

Additional information:

Windows2000 Prof. (testing environment)
Horde (from CVS)
Chora 1.2

In the conf.php I've added the filename at the end of the path because in
the code was not added automatically.
$conf['paths']['rlog']        = 'c:\temp\cvs\rlog.exe ';

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics