[chora] cvsmonitor

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 9 06:49:06 PDT 2003

Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:

> I just found CVS Monitor (http://ali.as/devel/cvsmonitor/), and it's
> pretty spiffy.  Most of it diverges from the traditional cvsweb
> offering, giving us plenty of ideas for future Chora enhancements.

I've done a couple of updates to Chora recently, incorporating several
features that were inspired by this. However, at this point, it would be
*very* useful to me if Chora users would look at cvsmonitor (and other
cvsweb variants) and make specific feature/change requests to Chora. We'll
get them entered at http://dev.horde.org/nag/, and hopefully get most/all
implemented eventually.

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.