[chora] Problem setting up Chora

Graeme Merrall graeme at inetix.com.au
Sat Jun 21 04:30:42 PDT 2003

I'm having some problems setting up Chora. When browsing the the url
http://local.dev/horde/chora/ (internal machine) I get no output in
either phoenix or konqueror.
I've reviewed what appears to be the relevant settings. Looking at
http://local.dev/horde/test.phjp gives me all green lights and I've set
allow_guests to 'true' and status to 'active'.  I've also confirmed that
I can login to horde when setting up auth into pgsql.

I've also checked phpinfo output for any outstanding items and I can't
see anythign obvious. Setting error_reporting to max also doesn't help.
I'm using Apache-1.3.x and PHP-4.4.0-dev which is a somewhat old CVS
snapshot.

By poking around in the code, it seems to fall over in
$registry->pushApp() if that's of any help and running 'php -l' against
config files doesn't reveal any hidden typos that may have snuck in when
editing.

Any clues as to where to look next?

Cheers,
 Graeme