[chora] Unable to get chora to see subdirectories under cvsroot

Scott Bambrough SBambrough at MarchNetworks.com
Fri Jun 27 09:23:37 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have installed Chora 1.2 on RedHat 9.  I am trying to set it up allowing
guest access (ie: no login required).  I am able to see the root of my
repository in Chora, but cannot go to any of the subdirectories under the
root.  I get a 404 error.  I've had a look at the documentation for both
chora and horde, but can't seem to find anything I've done wrong.  I'm
beginning to suspect an Apache configuration problem.

The following url yields the Chora page for repository root:

http://www.example.com/horde/chora/cvs.php?login=1

yet for a subdirectory the following url yields a 404 error.

http://www.example.com/horde/chora/cvs.php/hmk?login=2

Can anyone point out what I've done wrong.

Thanks,

Scott