[chora] Stable Chora Build

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jul 16 20:26:04 PDT 2003

Quoting zx at bugsbunny.laudanski.com:

> Now on to business.  I have searched the papers published at horde.org,
> and reviewed not only the INSTALL documentation but also the comments in
> some of the configuration files.  The FAQ is helpful but does not answer
> my particular needs.  I have searched (it seems) extensively at Google
> Web, Google Groups, and the Chora mailing list with some degree of
> success.

Did you see this?

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c3

> 1) If you visit http://cvs.nukecops.com, you'll notice its delivered
> inside a frame.  How can I deliver it the same way found at cvs.php.net
> and cvs.horde.org?

See the above FAQ item.

> 2) How can I disable the Horde cookie in the URL.  It can't be seen via
> the framed site, but it can be seen by hovering any link.

*enable* cookies. That's a session id being passed by GET because it can't
determine the session id by cookie.

> 3) Once the frame is removed, how can I keep "horde/chora" out of the URL
> like the sites in the first question do?

Again, see the above FAQ entry.

> 1) I'd like this to be Google indexable for the benefit
> of the Nuke community.  One of the search results revealed that the
> bleeding edge of Horde and Chora has the option to disable frames.  I have
> tested this bleeding edge code but ran into a CSS problem.  On new page
> rendering anywhere within Chora, the CSS files don't load up properly and
> the web page display/format is wrong.  A quick page refresh brings up the
> correct CSS formatting.  This happens frequently for any new page.  The
> codeset I tried was from last night.

You have something configured or installed wrong, then.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.