[chora] Call to non-member function: cvs.php

Justin Seiferth justinseiferth at odysseyconsult.com
Tue Jul 22 12:36:56 PDT 2003

I've been getting call to non-member functions in regards to the commented
out lines in cvs.php you can see below. These prevent the files within a
CVS repository from being viewed. I can poke around to see if I can fix but
didn't see similar problems from other people. Does it sound like a
configuration error?

                        $dirrow = (++$dirrow % 2);
                        $lg = $currFile->queryLastLog();
                        $name = $currFile->queryName();