[chora] Annotate.php server error

zx at bugsbunny.laudanski.com zx at bugsbunny.laudanski.com
Mon Jul 28 19:34:16 PDT 2003

Yes I logged in as the httpd user and I ran it successfully.  I'm still
getting the server error.  I obtained the same results as my previous
email from the command line.

--
Sincerely,

Paul Laudanski / Zhen-Xjell

[This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.]