[chora] New box, migrated chora and bad text display

Graeme Merrall graeme at inetix.com.au
Sun Aug 10 16:34:56 PDT 2003

I had to blow my machine awya and reinstall a bunch of stuff. I backed up my
chora install and got it up and working on the new install. It's going fine
except for one small problem I've not figured out.
When viewing a file eg co.php/lookbooks/lib/class.pr.php?login=2&r=1.1 the
display is 'double escaped' so that the syntax highlighting is itself
escaped.

As displayed in the browser the output is:
<code><font color="#000000">

and in source view mode:
&lt;code&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;
&lt;font color=&quot;#0000CC&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;?php

I had a poke through the archives and was unable to spot anything obvious
amd I'd rather not go exploring the render and pretty stuff :)  I'm using
apache2 which may have something to do with it.

Cheers,
 Graeme