[chora] Re: PHP script for viewing subversion repositories

Jay Freeman (saurik) saurik at saurik.com
Sun Aug 24 05:25:32 PDT 2003

Tobias:

DOH! Fixed. That's _EVIL_ though... it seems like svn no longer supports
passing just about anything through -x to GNU diff... I keep getting stuff
like:

subversion/libsvn_client/diff.c:314: (apr_err=200016)
svn: The specified diff option is not supported
svn: '-c' is not supported

I removed the code that passes options through so now it only ever will give
unified diffs... *will see what other solutions he can come up with*.

http://mail.saurik.com/chora/diff.php/trunk/eisodos.vcproj?r1=207&r2=208&ty=

Note that diff to previous doesn't always work because it gets the "previous
version" by just subtracting one from the revision number (and therefor will
just return an empty diff).

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik at saurik.com