[chora] Re: PHP script for viewing subversion repositories

Jay Freeman (saurik) saurik at saurik.com
Sun Aug 24 05:47:16 PDT 2003

Sander:

Oooo... thanks :). *Fixed that now.*

Also, I guess this URL is a better example (as it has the whole colored
output thing going):

http://mail.saurik.com/chora/diff.php/trunk/eisodos.vcproj?r1=223&r2=224&ty=

I also refactored a few small things and fixed the whole "diff to the wrong
revision" problem. It now correctly scans to the previous revision of the
file and makes it easy to diff against that.

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik at saurik.com