[chora] Re: PHP script for viewing subversion repositories

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Aug 24 16:27:54 PDT 2003

Quoting "Jay Freeman (saurik)" <saurik at saurik.com>:

> The Chora people were interested in merging this, but the person I was
> talking to got sick or something and we lost touch for a while (although I
> may have misinterpreted what was going on and just overlooked an e-mail or
> something...)... I should try to get in contact with them again... *would
> need to port it to the latest version of Chora if they are still
> interested*. In fact, so I don't forget... *cross-posts this to Chora's
> mailing list*.

We're definitely interested in integrating this into Chora HEAD. I'd suggest
keeping the conversation on the Chora list; that way even if one person is out
of touch for a bit, there are at least 2-3 of us who'll keep this rolling.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.