[chora] File not found

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 6 17:04:11 PDT 2003

I setup cvs/rcs, horde and chora on a remote machine as a guest service.

http://www2.rconline.ca/horde/chora/

As you can see if you go there, you can see the initial folders and the one file I have at the repository root but that's it.
Clicking on anything gives a "Not Found" error.

The CVSROOT is /home/cvsroot
and the repository is in /home/cvsroot/autopilot

The permissions of the files and folders are as so:

[mikep at linuxbox1 config]$ ls -laF /home/cvsroot/autopilot
total 40
drwxrwxr-x    5 mikep    rcadmin      4096 Oct  6 18:16 ./
drwxrwxr-x    4 mikep    rcadmin      4096 Oct  6 19:47 ../
drwxrwxr-x    2 mikep    rcadmin      4096 Oct  6 18:16 circuit/
-r--r--r--    1 mikep    rcadmin     18395 Oct  6 14:05 COPYING.txt,v
drwxrwxr-x    2 mikep    rcadmin      4096 Oct  6 18:16 docs/
drwxrwxr-x    2 mikep    rcadmin      4096 Oct  6 18:16 src/

My sourceroots.php entry is the following:

$sourceroots['autopilot'] = array(
    'name' => 'autopilot',
    'location' => '/home/cvsroot/autopilot',
    'title' => 'RC AutoPilot Repository',
    'default' => true,
    'type' => 'cvs',
);

Any ideas on what I need to do to correct this is greatly appreciated.
The worst part is I have setup this combinatin in the past and it worked fine. but just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong this time!

Cheers,
Mike